All repairs performed by Rejuvit Systems LLC (“Rejuvit”) are covered under a 45 day warranty from the date shipment is received by Rejuvit’s customer (each, a “Customer”) according to the shipping company’s manifest.
All OEM parts purchased from Rejuvit having a manufacturer’s warranty will be serviced under the terms of the OEM warranty, or will be sent to the OEM to be serviced. For all other parts purchased by a Customer from Rejuvit, Rejuvit provides a 1-year warranty from the date of delivery (as delivery is confirmed by logistics carrier).
These Terms & Conditions (“T&Cs”) govern the service of your product by Rejuvit.
1. Rejuvit will provide each Customer with a Work Authorization and Estimate detailing the following: (i) services, parts, and labor (collective, the “Services”) to be provided by Rejuvit, (ii) charges, fees, and costs associated with the Services, plus any applicable tax. When the Services are covered by Rejuvit’s warranty, extended service contracts, OEM warranties, or consumer warranty law, those terms or applicable law will apply respectively. If the Services require labor and/or parts not specified in the Work Authorization and Estimate, Rejuvit may seek Customer’s approval for a revised Work Authorization and Estimate. If Customer rejects the revised Work Authorization and Estimate, Rejuvit will return Customer’s product and Customer will be responsible for all diagnostic fees and logistics costs associated with the products.
2. Rejuvit reserves the right to reject, return, and refuse to provide Services for any Customer product that (each, a “Service Refusal”): (i) has failed as a result of using after-market parts that are not original to the product, (ii) have been damaged by abuse, misuse (pursuant to OEM operating standards and guidelines), or any other external cause other than ordinary use. At its sole discretion, Rejuvit may hold a Customer responsible for any indicated diagnostic fees upon issuing a Service Refusal. Rejuvit expressly disclaims any liability for, and will not be responsible for, any damage to the product that occurs during the provision of the Services resulting from any modifications, repairs, or replacements not performed by Rejuvit. If product damage results, Rejuvit will seek Customer’s authorization for any additional costs for completing Services, even in the event the product is covered by a warranty (OEM or otherwise) (each, an “Additional Repair Authorization”). If Customer declines the Additional Repair Authorization, Rejuvit may return Customer’s product unrepaired in the damaged condition with no further responsibility to Customer. If Customer rejects an Additional Repair Authorization, Customer will be responsible for all diagnostic fees and logistics costs associated with the products.
3. As part of the Services, Rejuvit offers system software and firmware updates (each, a “System Update”). Prior to any System Updates, Rejuvit will seek Customer’s express written approval for each such System Update. Many System Updates will prevent Customer’s product from reverting to an earlier version of the system software. Third party applications installed on Customer’s product (such as third party firmware) may not be compatible or work with Customer’s product as a result of the Systems Update. Rejuvit is not liable for any product failure due to the incompatibility or Customer misuse of any System Updates.
5. Rejuvit may use new parts or products, or Rejuvit-certified genuine used parts (contact us for more information about our used part certification process). As part of the Services, Rejuvit will replace all parts and components approved in the corresponding Work Authorization and Estimate. Customer expressly forfeits all replaced parts and components to Rejuvit as part of the provision of the Services. Replaced parts are generally repairable and are exchanged or repaired by Rejuvit for value. Rejuvit may use Rejuvit products or replacement parts for service that are sourced from a country that is different from the country from which the Rejuvit product or original parts were sourced. If applicable law requires Rejuvit to return a replaced part to you, you agree to pay Rejuvit the additional cost of the replacement item.
6. Rejuvit warrants the following for a period of forty-five (45) days from the date the repaired Customer products are delivered back to the Customer: (1) the Services will be performed in a competent and workmanlike manner, and (2) all parts used to service your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, unless otherwise specified by Rejuvit. The foregoing warranty is an express limited warranty and in the event of breach, Rejuvit will either (i) re-perform the Services, (ii) repair or replace the part, or (iii) refund the cost of the Services provided. In order to make a claim under the warranty, Customer must return the product to the location where Services were performed, at Customer’s expense.
THIS WARRANTY AND ASSOCIATED REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. REJUVIT SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF REJUVIT CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES (COUNTRIES AND PROVINCES) DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY (OR CONDITION) MAY LAST, SO THE LIMITATION DESCRIBED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, REJUVIT AND ITS AFFILIATES, WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM SERVICES PROVIDED OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR RESTORING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH YOUR PRODUCT AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON YOUR PRODUCT. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS. REJUVIT SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO (i) REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, AND (ii) MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA. IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN REJUVIT’S CUSTODY, REJUVIT’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. OTHERWISE, REJUVIT’S LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY REJUVIT FOR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH BY REJUVIT UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. SOME STATES (COUNTRIES AND PROVINCES) DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. If Customer has not claimed its product and paid all charges due within sixty (60) days after being notified by Rejuvit that the product Services are complete, Rejuvit will consider your product abandoned and may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable law.
9. If the Services involve transferring information or installing software, you represent that you have the legal right to copy the information and agree to the terms of the software license, and you authorize Rejuvit to transfer the information and accept such terms on your behalf in performing the service. In the event that Rejuvit breaches any contract, intellectual property right, or other right pursuant to instructions given by Customer in the transfer of any information, Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Rejuvit harmless against any claims arising out of any such breaches.
10. These T&Cs are governed by the laws of the State of Oregon (without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions).
11. These T&Cs are the sole terms governing Rejuvit’s provisions of the Services to Customers product.
NOTICES TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
1. AN ESTIMATE FOR REPAIRS, AS REQUIRED (SECTION 9844 OF THE CALIFORNIA
BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONS CODE), SHALL BE GIVEN TO THE CUSTOMER BY THE SERVICE DEALER IN WRITING. THE SERVICE DEALER MAY NOT CHARGE FOR WORK DONE OR PARTS SUPPLIED IN EXCESS OF THE ESTIMATE WITHOUT THE PRIOR CONSENT OF THE CUSTOMER. WHERE PROVIDED IN WRITING THE SERVICE DEALER MAY CHARGE A REASONABLE FEE FOR SERVICES PROVIDED IN DETERMINING THE NATURE OF THE MALFUNCTION IN PREPARATION OF A WRITTEN ESTIMATE FOR REPAIR. FOR INFORMATION, CONTACT THE BUREAU OF ELECTRONIC AND APPLIANCE REPAIR, DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, SACRAMENTO, CA 95814.
2. A BUYER OF THIS PRODUCT IN CALIFORNIA HAS THE RIGHT TO HAVE THIS PRODUCT SERVICED AND REPAIRED DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD. THE WARRANTY PERIOD WILL BE EXTENDED FOR THE NUMBER OF WHOLE DAYS THAT THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN OUT OF THE BUYER’S HANDS FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS. IF A DEFECT EXISTS DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE WARRANTY WILL NOT EXPIRE UNTIL THE DEFECT HAS BEEN FIXED. THE WARRANTY PERIOD ALSO WILL BE EXTENDED IF THE WARRANTY REPAIRS HAVE NOT BEEN PERFORMED DUE TO DELAYS CAUSED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE BUYER, OR IF THE WARRANTY REPAIRS DID NOT REMEDY THE DEFECT AND THE BUYER NOTIFIES THE MANUFACTURER OR SELLER OF THE FAILURE OF THE REPAIRS WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS AFTER THEY WERE COMPLETED. IF, AFTER A REASONABLE NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS, THE DEFECT HAS NOT BEEN FIXED, THE BUYER MAY RETURN THIS PRODUCT FOR A REPLACEMENT OR A REFUND SUBJECT, IN EITHER CASE, TO DEDUCTION OF A REASONABLE CHARGE FOR USAGE. THE TIME EXTENSION DOES NOT AFFECT THE PROTECTION OR REMEDIES THE BUYER HAS UNDER OTHER LAWS.
Cancelled or Returned Items
*Please Note: There will be a 20% restocking charge for all cancelled or returned items.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to warranties, refunds and returns.