ATH93702DMCN1937December 26, 2022
TMP75December 26, 2022
The SN74LVC1T45DCKR is a single-bit dual-supply bus transceiver with configurable voltage translation and 3-state outputs. It has two separate configurable power-supply rails – the A port is designed to track Vcca (accepting any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V) and the B port is designed to track Vccb (also accepting any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V). This allows for universal low-voltage bi-directional translation between any of the 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V voltage nodes. The device is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses, and can transmit data from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus depending on the logic level at the direction control input. The input circuitry is always active on both A and B ports and must have a logic HIGH or LOW level applied to prevent excess current.
- Marking: TA_
- Category: SN74LVC1T45
- Supply voltage range: −0.5 V to 6.5 V
- Input voltage range: −0.5 V to 6.5 V
- Input/ Output clamp current: −50 mA
- Continuous output current: ±50 mA
- Storage temperature range: −65°C to 150°C
- Operating temperature: −40°C to 85°C
- Package: SOT (SC-70) − DCK
This item can be used for S19j Pro and S19 Pro repair.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|